Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Eye See You! Oil Painting on Canvas.

Eye See You is an Eye candy. Now it is hanging in my living room and it adds so much dimension to my wall that it is like a 3-D image, you can't take your eyes off of it, it draws you right in! Originally started as a cup of coffee, I did not plan the eye in it, I just waited to see where the painting will take me. The background is sandy beach and the seashore with waves crashing in the distance. I must confess I fell in love with this painting and will have hard time parting with it!

Labels: ,

posted by Angel @ 4:22 PM  
Comments:
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger wildharmonic said…

    Thanks for the comment. This piece is my favorite from wandering 'round your site. I am a big fan of tea, coffee, the devices we make to hold them and the experience of everything having awareness (or eyes).
    P.S. I admire your (seeming) obsession with color.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory