Sunday, May 20, 2007
Post APE thoughts
I have recently gotten a Charoal how-to book by Yan Henry at the APE, in Oakland. APE surprized me, as the art has gotten so much better there...maybe this has something to do with the rizing costs. Maybe people have refined their art. Maybe there's something in the air. But I definitely enjoyed it. I finally met one of my favorites, Annie Owens! She was very charming, her website, www.ouchclub.com sounds a lot like this site's name, ouchart.blogpot.com. Her art is very cool, with a dark, mysterious theme, and her style is like no other - and yet she has such a sunny personality. In addition, she is the face behind HI FRUCTOSE magazine(along with Attaboy) - currently you can pre-order a Vol.5 here.
posted by Angel @ 1:06 PM  
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory