Monday, November 05, 2007
Yes! I am with the Boundless Gallery
Yes! I have signed up with an online gallery. I love their site. This is me at Boundless! It is super easy to navigate, and you can even "preview" the painting on the wall or sort by color. There are cool features, like "my collections" buttons which allows a user to "bookmark" your favorite art. My website, Angela Leppard's Fine Art at Boundless Gallery (ALFA@Boundless), can be found here: http://alfa.boundlessgallery.com/
What's more, I am now also with a physical gallery/studio. We just opened so there's a lot of work to be done, but it's actually coming along beautifully. I'll keep you posted!





I found Amy Lee's soundtrack Good Enough on You Tube and couldn't help sharing. It's so inspiring it sent shivers down my spine. I would love to paint Amy! Maybe one day I will. Alternatively, I have heard this track on Jay Leno's show with Jerry Seinfeld and I found that the sound quality was MUCH better on the show than on the video. The high notes didn't seem to "dissapear", she didn't hold back, and her voice intensity just seemed to touch my soul.

Labels: ,

posted by Angel @ 4:15 PM  
Comments:
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ms. Leppard!!! How is my Sweet and Beautiful Angel? Looks like you are jumping in full stride as an artist - Congratulations. i am looking forward to seeing you again someday - you really struck me. Toll free studio number -
    888 623 5361 or Cell 702 768-9696 or
    thom@thomadroART.com or thomadro@embarqmail.com Now you have no excuse!!! thom

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory