Friday, November 02, 2007
Airplane in the Night Sky, 20x16
Airlpane in the Night Sky, 20x16", Oils on a smooth Panel. I was going to add yellow lights on the ground, but we'll see. Right now I like how it is monochromous, and I don't know how introducing yellow will affect the whole picture.
Noteworthy: I have now a couple of people asking me how to buy my art. That's great! The truth is I am not set up for payments(yet) but I am working on it. I have applied for eBay account and their payment system, and once I'm approved with all the paperwork, yes, I will be selling my art in the near future! Obviously I haven't thought about the business part of art, yet, but that's about to change. Tune in! Right now you can "subscribe" to email newsletter(right panel) to receive the latest paintings/blog entries right in your mailbox!(powered by feedblitz, so make sure to mark them as your "approved" senders)

Labels: , ,

posted by Angel @ 2:23 PM  
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory