Saturday, August 30, 2008
Green And Red (Oils on canvas, 8x10")

I'm back to painting! After painting a beach right on top of my door(glass door that connects my bedroom to my living room), I dreamily wake up to the imaginary sounds of turquoise waves splashing all about within foot's distance. And then off to painting I go! "Green and Red", is a work in progress on a gallery wrap canvas. Gallery wraps are canvases that are extra thick on the sides so you can paint those also for all intents and purposes. Give your painting an ultra dimensional look -- no framing required!

Labels:

posted by Angel @ 10:29 AM  
Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory