Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I am now, officially, an office girl. While learning, I am not actually working on real projects - rather, on dummies. It really makes me feel like a phoney. And it seems that nobody uses the bathrooms except me! The people here are potty trained to go after work. They even move less than me...they seem to be frozen, while my chair is having the ride of its life. I also noticed that the major part of the work is usually done by 3 pm. After that time, I start checking time on clocks for San Francisco, London, and Toronto and play with my jacket zipper...trying not to breathe until 5...and dreaming about Comicon...Everybody, who actually went: curse you!
~~bleeding~~
posted by Angel @ 11:57 PM  
Comments:
  • At 4:21 AM, Blogger Amy Zaleski said…

    Wow, even before I read the post to go with the image I knew what this was about. Your writing is so fun to read and your lines in the drawing flow very nicely. So much drama in this one small picture!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory