Saturday, June 24, 2006

Here's a greeting card I did in acrylics...with no prior "acrylic" experience. It was fine, only I would get "plastic blobs" sometimes, because the paint does dry too fast...I found out, they now have solved this and released a new brand of acrylics that don't dry immediately -- called Chroma Interactive Acrylics, they give you time to work and blend wet-to-wet. That said, I've had no trouble blending with regular acrylics, just think that this media, like any other, takes getting used to. Also, forget about brillancy of oils, they are not as alive as oils, but again, are quite acceptable for illustration.

Labels:

posted by Angel @ 1:52 AM  
Comments:
  • At 7:50 AM, Blogger Amy Zaleski said…

    This is so gorgeous! I love the colors against the black and white kitty. Excellent work!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
Categories
Recent Posts
Archives
My Favorite Artists:
My Favorite Blogs:
Artist Resource Websites:
 
 
Artist Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory